The Predator

Landrum Basketball

Parker Purcell

Have you heard of how good that the Landrum Basketball team is so good this year? They have gotten so much better from the start of the year. According to pretty much every single coach that knows what they are doing the best way to get better at any sport is practice, and when they say this, they sure mean it. This basketball team has gotten so good that they made it to the championship! Megan Landis Star Ladies Basketball player has scored over 100 points this season! According to http://www.stack.com/a/improve-your-basketball-game There first reason for getting better at basketball is PRACTICE! Also, they say that there is no secret to getting better other than steroids; the “secret” is practice! SEVENTH Grader Carter Welling says that the basketball team has gotten so much better since last year because of practice and teamwork. According to basketball legend LeBron James, Practice is key to success. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard, quoted by Kevin Durant famous basketball player. Also quoted from http://www.stack.com/a/improve-your-basketball-game they say, “Always be disciplined. Give 100% effort during exercises and skills practice. Do not slack off when you are tired, and never miss a workout. If you are going to do something, don’t do it halfway.” The best player to ever play the game Michael Jordan said that I could accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying. This means that it does not always matter if you do not win but if you lose because you did not try, then we have a problem. You are always supposed to Try in whatever you are doing, you can be playing in a baseball team and be against the best team in the country, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try. All in all, when you are playing any sport, you should give your best effort and make it the best time ever.

Photo courtesy of ESPN

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

Summer Movie Preview

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

80’s Fashion Trend

• Entertainment

ROAR TV Summer 2017

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

Summer Activities

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

It’s High School Next!

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

The Giver Review

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

Avengers: Infinity War Review

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

8thGrade Gradventure Field Trip

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

Do You Fortnite?

• Landrum Basketball

Entertainment

A Day in the Life of a Custodian

The Student News Site of Alice B. Landrum Middle School
Landrum Basketball