The Predator

Star Wars Episode VIII

The legendary Star Wars franchise is coming in with the 8th movie in their series, coming out on December 15, 2017, titled The Last Jedi. The official trailer came out pretty recently, and the teaser came out a while ago. The trailer features characters from the last movie, The Force Awakens, such as Finn, the ex-Stormtrooper, Poe Dameron, the new rebel pilot, Rey, the desert dweller who took in BB-8 last movie, Captain Phasma, the Stormtrooper captain who was stuffed down a trash compactor previous movie, and Kylo Ren, the new antagonist who killed Han Solo, his father, in the last film. Many people had mixed feelings about how the movies were going to turn out after Disney bought the Star Wars franchise. Also, people were worried because a Star Wars movie hasn’t been made in a long time, and the public highly disliked the prequels. The Force Awakens, however, defied expectations and many people were relieved by the fact that it wasn’t as bad as the prequels. However, people didn’t think it was as good as the originals, but it did restore some faith in loyal Star Wars fans. Many people were also a fan of Rogue One, the prequel that was supposed to be after Revenge of the Sith, but even before A New Hope. With the next movie coming out in December, people are anxious to see how it will out. Many Star Wars fans are very hyped, primarily because of the return of the older characters, such as Luke Skywalker. Also, many fans are confused about the fact that at the end of the trailer, Luke says, “The Jedi must end.” This quote has many fans baffled and confused, as Luke has always been the main root of the Rebel Alliance, and he has always been there to fight for the Rebels. The fans will have to wait until December 15th to find out.

Photo credit of Cleveland.com

• Entertainment

ROAR TV Summer 2017

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

Summer Activities

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

It’s High School Next!

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

The Giver Review

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

Avengers: Infinity War Review

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

8thGrade Gradventure Field Trip

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

Do You Fortnite?

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

Landrum Basketball

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

A Day in the Life of a Custodian

• Star Wars Episode VIII

Entertainment

Tomb Raider

The Student News Site of Alice B. Landrum Middle School
Star Wars Episode VIII